Friday, February 26, 2010

Bott Family Photo Shoot


I think I have decided that I am a long hair person.
I look at these pictures and I miss my long hair!
This may be my favorite.


Married 10 years!!


Cute Landon had just started walking - right around 15 months.






We had a family photo shoot in November 2009 (Our first since I have been in the family!). I love the pictures. Even though it doesn't seem like it is worth the tears and bribes, when you get the pictures, it is. (Maybe that's why the school pictures didn't turn out - no tears or bribes!)

As I am updating this blog, Jami and Shannon are discussing leg wrestling and who actually ever beat Kira in it (right now the tally is only Jami and Shannon's Dad).






4 comments:

coryshay said...

I love these pictures. Especially the one of Ella and her daddy.

Shannon Martin said...

Cute cute cute pictures!!, so good pictures of the kids (well and you and Ryan).

This is what you were doing the whole time we were sewing? Cutting the fabric and re-sewing it back on could have totally been avoided!

kira said...

For the record, Jami NEVER WON. Only Shannons Dad. And if there are any questions, I will totaly rematch. I wish I could have been there with you all discussing. Maybe next time we will just have to ichat! :) Anyway, LOVE the pictures Callie. You have a beautiful family and you look absolutely beautiful as always. Miss you!

Jana said...

Callie, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN THESE! These are such great pictures of everyone, why are they not hanging in your house yet, and why do I feel like I need to comment on every post and I literally just dropped you off at your house after a night out and after talking to you on the phone three times today, you will never be rid of me.