Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've Been Painting

I have finally settled on a decorating style. I really like any decor done well, but right now, I love Shabby Chic and Country and Cottage (really I don't know the difference). I love decorating with white. I love the casual look of painted furniture that has been distressed. So I have started re-doing my house. Now that it is warm, I can usually paint a piece or two a week. I got this little vanity at a yard sale a few weeks ago and I love it! And Ella loves it!

Ella's room is finally starting to feel a little more put together! I am going to work on her dresser in the next few weeks!





I just finished this headboard today and I like it, but I don't know if I'll keep it. First off, we have a queen bed and this is a king. And second, Shayla found me another beautiful one. But I do like the white, and having options is so fun!

6 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Love it, ready for my tour!

kira said...

Callie, will you come do my house? I love it. You have an eye for beauty!

coryshay said...

Love it love it love it! I hope you'll start posting more of your projects in the future because I love seeing what you've done! Your house always inspires me!

Krystal said...

Love the headboard! We've been looking for one for our king bed, so if you decide to get rid of that one, we'll buy it.

jlohran said...

Holy cow! What a cute room for Ella-- I am so glad you are my friend and can help me when it is time to redecorate Baby Tessa's room-- oh that feels weird to say!

Jana said...

I have seen what all these pieces have looked like before Callie got her magic hands on them and it is amazing what she can do!