Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ella's Birthday...6!!

My baby girl has turned 6! I can't believe it! I told her to stay little and stop getting older, and she said that she would maybe after she turns 8!
Ella really wanted a friend party, and even though I didn't, she won...it is her birthday after all. So we just invited the friends she plays with all the time. We ended up with 5 cute little girls, and Owen.
We used my favorite mis-matched china. Girls are so fun. Dallin, Ella and I made some tissue poms and I made a cute Ella banner.

At the party, we decorated bags for an egg hunt, made flower clips and egg pets. It was very nice and mellow.
Happy Birthday Ella! I love you!


2 comments:

kira said...

First of all, you have the cutest family ever. Second, will you come decorate and throw a party for my kids? I LOVE your mismatched china. I need to have you as a style consultant.

jlohran said...

We love Ella too! That makes me excited for Tess to grow up and have cutesy parties-- watch though she will be a tomboy!