Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged - I'm it.

1. Ten Years Ago....... I was 20! I was coaching at Marlowes, checking the mailbox at least daily for a letter from Ryan, and planning a trip to Europe with Leslie.

2. Five Things on My To-Do List.......Call Primary kids (never ending), clean house (always on the list!), get our yard planned, go to Costco, and do our taxes.

3. Things I Enjoy..... Family time, Walks, Reading, Girls night out, and the Office

4. What Would I Do if I Were a Billionaire...... Buy a boat, a house, hire a maid, travel, and try to stay semi level headed

5. Three Bad Habits..... Seriously - I can't think of any! Just kidding. Eating when I'm not hungry, waiting until the last minute to do something, and letting unimportant things bother me.

6. Places I Have Lived....... Orem, Salt Lake City, Belmont, San Mateo, Pleasant Grove and now Draper.

7. Five jobs I Have Had..... Coaching Gymnastics at Missy Marlowes and at the kids program at the U of U, Womens Shoes at Nordstrom in San Mateo, Teaching 5th grade in San Jose, and the most difficult and demanding and rewarding of all: being a mom.

8. Five Things People Don't know About Me....... I can't waste stuff (it's genetic), I'm a bargain shopper (some might say cheap), I'm a little obsessive about keeping track of finances, I don't think I'm a dog person anymore, and I don't cook.

5 People I am Tagging.... Jana, Jami, Shannon, and Kira

6 comments:

coryshay said...

Ooh, good tag, Callie. There were some things on there I didn't even know about you!!

Jana said...

I am not sure I play tag on blogs, but I will think about it because it is you.

Jana said...

A new post would be nice.

Callie said...

What. This doesn't count as a post.

Jana said...

Yes it counts as a post, but some pictures please.

jlohran said...

I am going to statr tagging Jana everyday now!